Las Colinas is a very upscale area that has a thriving business community. It is part of the Dallas Fort-Worth metro area offering all the amenities that a large city and area can offer. Top Businesses are located here including companies like Exxon and Kimberly Clark. This is a great location for business because you are near so many amenities and venues.
If you are a business person there couldn’t be a better place to locate to. The Dallas Fort-Worth Airport is located only minutes from this business center. There are many nice safe neighborhoods in this community. You can have an easy cab ride to and from the airport using Irving Cab Service. Irving Taxi Service is also available on route to the airport.
Places To Visit While in Las Colinas, Irving, Texas
- Mustangs of Las Colinas – Bronze horse sculptures and fountains near the Fortune 500 Companies that dot the area. Has a museum dedicated to the sculptures. Stunning and flowing artwork.
- Irving Arts Center – Art exhibits, Theatre and Smithsonian Exhibits
- Irving Convention Center – Interesting architecture and place to hold a special event or occasion.
- Ruth Paine House Museum – A museum of history. JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald displays. Oswald spent the night before here.
- Texas Greenbelt Trinity River Trail – Paved walking trail around Las Colinas with winding hills flowers and trees. Also good for biking and has lots of nice areas to sit and relax.
- Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra – Classical music presentations
- Mandalay Canal – Upscale walk with shops and restaurants around lake with waterfalls. Great place for a stroll after dinner to relax.
Places To Eat in Las Colinas, Irving, Texas
- Andalous Mediterranean Grill – This is a good quick place to get a meal. Lots of food at a cheap price including vegetarian and homemade Pita bread. Great healthy food at a good price.
- Angelo’s spaghetti and Pizza House -Offering some favorites including choice of meat sauce.
- Bombay Sizzler Pub And Grill – Offers one of the best buffets in town. Have Indian food and beef dishes along with typical Pub food and a patio to enjoy.
- The Blue Fish – Innovative restaurant serves Sushi and Sashimi. It’s a Japanese restaurant that serves lots of seafood and shrimp. Classy and has a great reputation.
The community of Las Colinas neighborhood in Irving TX offers a great location for living a comfortable life. There are nice restaurants and hotels to enjoy your stay. The Irving mall is only 4 miles away. The DFW airport is only 5 miles away. There is a Legoland that is within about the same distance. Many nice housing communities are available in this upscale community. Country Clubs and golf courses make this a great place to have a convention. Las Colinas Irving, TX is a great place to lead a thriving and comfortable life.