Many brides have coveted thoughts of a wedding since childhood, a special ceremony, a reception full of friends and family, creating memories to be cherished in the venture of a new partnership. Big or small, simple or extravagant, planning and executing a wedding, a reception and even a honeymoon, more often than not, tends to be more stressful and expensive than anticipated.
Finding the right venue for this monumental occasion sets the whole tone for the event and makes for a happier wedding party. Some couples chose to hire a consultant or planner to coordinate details including flowers, catering, photography, and transportation. Others may save the expense and take matters into their own hands; with all the information available online finding the ideal accommodations may not be as difficult as expected and the experience can be enjoyable and rewarding. Set expectations and a budget, make a check-list, prioritize, and then finalize the plans for the right date and times. The arrangements can be as simple or fancy as desired. Wedding venues in Irving TX and Las Colinas wedding venues have a wide and impressive range of possible selections.
Wedding Venues in Irving Texas
- Noah’s Event Venue – Designed for weddings, centrally located, elegant and impressive, Noah’s offers options to fit all budgets for both ceremonies and receptions. With an open vendor policy and an array of essentials Noah’s has garnered many great reviews on hosted wedding events.
- Venetian Terrace – Located on the Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas this romantic setting even offers accommodations for bridal showers and rehearsal dinners, the grounds include a charming garden terrace setting and a grand ballroom. Wedding cakes and preference of buffet or formal dinner are all backed by a master chef and excellent staff.
- Glory House Catering – This unique company offers full services for ceremonies and receptions with festive indoor sites for both. Outdoor ceremonies complete with gazebo’s and trimmings can be held at a nearby park or in Las Colinas at Lake Carolyn. Delicious catering is an added bonus.
In addition, the Las Colinas Country Club is a popular and traditional spot for wedding receptions, and the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas offers many conveniences for guests including shuttle service to the airport and other locations in the Irving area.
It is a good idea to book wedding transportation once the venue is decided upon. Nobody wants to endure the humiliation of being late for the ceremony, besides arriving and departing in style bestows a bit of class on the festivities. Shuttle service in Irving TX can range from simple airport vans to lavish limos. Limo service in Irving TX recommends booking well in advance for special events.
Wedding Transportation Services for Irving, TX
- DFW Airport Taxi Service – This Company has expanded into offering wedding packages for all events and specializes in airport runs for guests and honeymooners alike with a variety of high quality vehicles.
- DFW Fast Taxi – Reasonable rates and prompt 24/7 service makes this company a go-to option for wedding party transportation, to events, hotels or the airport, all friendly and reliable transport with an established local company.
- Irving Limo Service – A Limo service in Irving, TX offering affordable rates for a luxurious ride, perhaps a great choice for the bride and groom get-away car to the hotel or airport.
Wedding venues in Las Colinas TX and Irving are plentiful and easily available. The choice of the venue setting can be old-fashioned and romantic, modern and stylish or any combination in between. The entire package including the atmosphere and ambiance, the music, the food and even the transportation can be chosen to fit any budget and still be inspired and exciting, perhaps creating that experience a bride no longer has to covet but can treasure as a memory.